Why I Trust Him

Matthew 7:9-11 Which of you, if his son asks for bread would give him a stone, or if he asks for a fish will give him a snake. If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in Heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

My Gross Kids

Today's visit was cancelled due to Tot emptying his stomach at the kitchen table last night.   Ewww, gross, I know.  TMI.

 If you remember, Tyke got sick at the end of last week.  The same sickness then went to me, Cyrus, Baby, and now Tot.  We have been keeping the visitation up and just keeping the affected child home.  Friday Tyke stayed home.  For Monday's visit Baby stayed home.  Poor Baby is still so exhausted.  I asked to cancel today because with Baby puking and now Tot too it was just silly.  Tyke is still over-tired and eating very little, although he is much better than he was.

Even with the kids sick we are all pretty happy around here.  Daddy is home on vacation, so everyone likes the variation in the routine.  We are preparing for the upcoming holidays and having a good time goofing around. 

I am just waiting to see what God will do about visits.  I hope he is going to put a stop to them, but I really just don't know.  Maybe even visits, which look like a terrible, terrible, thing are all a part of  His will.  In all reality I cannot do any more to try and stop the trauma they are suffering.  I just decided that I am going to enjoy all the hours that I don't have to send the boys to visits.  There are a lot more of those anyway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment