Why I Trust Him

Matthew 7:9-11 Which of you, if his son asks for bread would give him a stone, or if he asks for a fish will give him a snake. If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in Heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Feeling Good But Need Your Prayers

I am feeling really great lately.  I started taking Sam E a vitamin supplement for mood support plus an assortment of other herbs in something called Estroblend.  I was skeptical when I started, but I feel so much better.  I feel like me again.  I have also begun to notice quite frequently how much awesome is tucked inside of ALL of my kiddos.

The boys still fight and scream as toddlers will, the dishes still pile up, and the laundry is still a nightmare, but through it all I still feel in general that life is good, and God is good and it will all work out.   Cool huh?  When my attitude is upbeat everyone in the family seems to do better.  When they do better, I do better and so it is a good cycle rather than the other cycle.

The other cycle goes like this:  acting out leads to my exhaustion and then to short tempers which causes more acting out and on and on it goes.


Now for the other part...
We have court tomorrow morning.  I am told that it is quite possible they will file for termination tomorrow.  Once the permanency plan moves to termination then DC$ is no longer required to provide visitation.  So I suppose they still can give visits if they so choose.

We were supposed to have a visit yesterday early morning.  I got the boys up and got them all ready to go.  The visit supervisor was running late so I took them outside to play and wait.  Tyke is smart and he figured out what was up.  He started pleading.  "You call Visit Supervisor!  You tell her I don't want to go!"  He kept crying, "I want to stay with you!"

Eventually I did call because visit supervisor was running really late.  At this time I am informed that there is no longer any visit for that Monday.  It has been moved to the end of the week.  Grrrr - a little, but not too much because I am ridiculously well-balanced right now...  Still she, visit supervisor, could hear Tyke in the background saying, "You tell her I don't want to go!"

"It's okay Tyke," I say, "You don't have a visit today."

Tyke and Tot instantly cheer, "Yeah!"

Visit Supervisor overhears, "Wow." 

Exactly.

Toddlers should not have to deal with this.  No one should have to deal with this.  I want visits to be over for their sake as much as for my own.

Oh yeah, back to the prayers...  There are a lot of things swirling in my head.  If you can pray for any or all of these I would  be so grateful.

Can you pray for Bio-Mom to sign over her rights?

Can you pray they will actually file for termination?

Can you pray that they will put a stop to all visitation?

Can you pray that God would give the judge wisdom?

Can you pray that God would help the CASA and DC$ to speak up for the boys' best interests?

Can you pray for God's will above all else?

Thanks!  I can't wait to update you after court tomorrow.  Hope I have good things to say.

4 comments:

  1. i really like that you listed specific things to pray for. i'm interested to see how the supplements are gonna work out. i'm considering starting as well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. where do you get the Sam E Estrogen blend?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Sam E supplement is a 400mcg supplement from walmart. The Estroblend is an equate version of some brand name suplement. It has Zinc, Selenium, Copper, Manganese, Chromium, Molybdenum, Potassium, Black Cohosh, Ginkgo Biloba, lutein, Lycopene, Boron, and Vanadium (I may have missed one or 2 things). It is advertised to help with hot flashes and night sweats, mood, and memory.

      I continue to notice a big difference since starting the supplements.

      Delete
  3. Glad you are doing well. Praying for court.

    ReplyDelete