Why I Trust Him

Matthew 7:9-11 Which of you, if his son asks for bread would give him a stone, or if he asks for a fish will give him a snake. If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in Heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!

Monday, December 17, 2012

Well, It's on Video Now

The advocate was here.  He got the entire reaction to visits on camera.  The boys made me proud.  They didn't spaz out right away when the visit supervisor showed up.  They started with their words.  It was only when that did not work that they ran away.

I have to give it to the visit supervisor.  She used her words and was even more calm and patient than usual. She knew she was on camera.  I chased Tyke and she  wrestled with Tot.  I handed off my boys,  I told them it would be okay, while they pleaded.  I told them I would see them later and I walked away.  The freak out session began.  They screamed and cried calling, "Mommy, Mommy, Mommy!"

Today my husband is home on vacation so he got to have his heart broken too.  "Daddy!  Daddy!  Get me Daddy!  I want my Daddy!"

We were all shaken.  I tried to go to the car and comfort them.  The visit supervisor told me to stay back and she would handle it.  I had to go hide and cry.  Today at least my husband held me through my tears.  "It has to be like this so they can stop it,"  he comforted.  Oh how I hope he's right.

The advocate was heartbroken.  He says he's filing right away to go before the judge.  I hope he can somehow miraculously get in today.  I wait to hear what may come of today's events.

My prayer: "Please God, please, please, please."

I had to update this posting because I reread it and I had written the word freak way too many times!

No comments:

Post a Comment