Why I Trust Him

Matthew 7:9-11 Which of you, if his son asks for bread would give him a stone, or if he asks for a fish will give him a snake. If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in Heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!

Monday, December 10, 2012

Visitation in Complete Chaos

The visit supervisor showed up.  The boys screamed and ran and hid.  They threw things at her as I tried to help corral them.  They refused to walk and had to be hauled to the van.  She got them to the van.  They sobbed and fought her.  The cried and looked at me with tear filled eyes.  "I don't want to go!  I don't want to go!"  Tot screamed.  I just held him and hugged him and watched as Tyke tried to kick, punch, yank, and claw at the visit supervisor.  Tyke's eyes were filled with terror, his sobs so strong I thought he would puke.  
"It's okay Baby," I soothed.  "Its going to be okay."  Tyke and Tot could not stop crying Tyke reached for me crying after he was strapped into his seat. As soon as the visit supervisor had a hand on Tot I walked away.  I had to.  I couldn't bear to see him scream for me. Tears ran down my face as soon as I was out of sight.  I felt so... helpless.  My boys were powerless in their screams and I was powerless to help them.

An hour later I got a phone call.  I found the visit supervisor was on her way back with the boys.  No one had showed up for today's visit...

Later, after she dropped them off, the visit supervisor called to confirm the time she had set for today and for later this week.  I confirmed my schedule matched what she had written down.  Bio Grandma and Bio Mom said that she had told them a different time.  Last week all 4 of us stood together and planned this particular time.  We all knew the time to be there.  Then visit supervisor  told me... she was being threatened by Bio-G.  Bio-G knows and is related to a lot of bad people.  Bio-G herself has assault with a deadly weapon on her record.  She claims she hears and sees things because God gives her special abilities.  Visit supervisor is thinking about quitting her job.  These people cross her circles,  they are in the same city, and she is afraid. 

This is completely out of control.  This is completely nuts.  No wonder my boys are terrified.  When will this all finally end?

No comments:

Post a Comment