Why I Trust Him

Matthew 7:9-11 Which of you, if his son asks for bread would give him a stone, or if he asks for a fish will give him a snake. If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in Heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!

Monday, December 10, 2012

Just Waiting on God

The visit supervisor, the therapist, and myself, all called caseworker  today to discuss the duress the boys are currently under... she plans to do....  wait for it.... nothing.
She expressed concern that they weren't learning to be polite with the play therapist, she told me to put them in timeout when they act out, and she told me to bribe them with candy for good behavior.  Another wonderful snippet from today's conversation, she told me that we all have to do things we don't like, but that we still have to be polite.
I should not be shocked, but this lack of concern for their well-being still astounds me.

so her plan is for the next 2 and 1/2 months to send them to visits 2x a week come hell or high water.

I wonder if she would be polite if someone forced her to go to visits with someone who had tortured her?  hmmm....

any way, here's a couple thoughts...  One , typing with my cell phone stinks and two...

Our God is greater.
Our God is stronger,
God you are higher than any other!

No comments:

Post a Comment