Why I Trust Him

Matthew 7:9-11 Which of you, if his son asks for bread would give him a stone, or if he asks for a fish will give him a snake. If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in Heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Now I Am A Brainwashing Expert

At the visit today Bio Mom got served.  She now knows there is a court date to take away visitation.  The advocate called to let me know it was happening today.  Apparently there were no fireworks.  I am grateful for that for the boys' sakes.

During our phone conversation the advocate told me he sent letters to my caseworker, her supervisor, and the head of the DC$ in that area.  He told them they have been ignoring the boys' well-being and now, as the advocate for the children, his hand has been forced.  He has to speak up for the babies because no one else will.  The advocate claims my caseworker is trying to save face.

How is she doing this?  She is saying we are brainwashing the kids.  Yes, you read that correctly.  Two therapists, a doctor, the advocate, and the visitation supervisor have all documented and contacted DC$ regarding the many signs of abuse and fear the boys have exhibited over the last year.  However, ALL of this is because I am brainwashing them. 

I don't know what to expect at the hearing to take away visitation and/or the Termination hearing.  Will she work to protect the boys or will she sabotage the boys in her own interests?  I am not afraid.  I am praying and I am not going to walk around in fear while I wait to see how things go, I am just waiting on God.

If you don't mind (I know I ask a lot) please keep us in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment