Why I Trust Him

Matthew 7:9-11 Which of you, if his son asks for bread would give him a stone, or if he asks for a fish will give him a snake. If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in Heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

A "Daddy" Makes an Appearance

The advocate called yesterday.  One of the bio dad's showed up at a visit recently.  My only clue to this was Tyke mentioning last week that he saw the Daddy that is "Brown like me."  I had no idea he had actually seen this man recently.

The visit supervisor is not supposed to even get out of the car if there is an additional person present for visits that has not been approved.  She is supposed to keep driving.  Well, she did not follow these guidelines.  From what I understand this person was introduced as Daddy by Bio-Grandma.  He was made to leave the visit with Tot screaming, "Daddy, Daddy, I want my Daddy!"  I do not know if Tot fully comprehended what was happening or if he thought Ryan was there.  I am sure the whole thing no matter which way he thought about it made him very emotional.  His behaviors have been worse here this last week, but I had no idea what had occurred until yesterday.

This case does not need an extra complication right now.  I have to wonder if he is going to show up demanding a case plan.  I have to wonder if we are all going to have to go through some more visitation. 

I spent some time in serious prayer yesterday.  Enough is enough.  These boys do not need more trauma.

I got a call late last night and this morning's visit was rescheduled until Friday.  Sometimes I don't know if the visit supervisor is slack in her job or if bio-mom is late making a call and she is getting a pass from the visit supervisor.  I find it odd that bio-mom constantly missed appointments for months and then all of the sudden the only person responsible for every single miss is the visit supervisor.  Suspicious.

The good news is easy.  We have no visit, and no confusing trauma for today. I will take it one miracle at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment