Why I Trust Him

Matthew 7:9-11 Which of you, if his son asks for bread would give him a stone, or if he asks for a fish will give him a snake. If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in Heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

The Last Visit?

I just finished helping get all 3 boys loaded for their last visit...  I hope it is their last visit.  First I had to chase the oldest 2 down as they ran away.  Then I got hit, and kicked, and screamed at.   I am the bad guy again, because I am part of making them go... Again.

What would visit supervisor do if I just walked away and let her chase them down?  She's come up with a great plan.  She grabs the easiest child, usually Baby, and stays in the van while I collect the others.   My leg still hurts where Tyke did a backward kick as he flailed in my arms.

Will tomorrow be the end of this nightmare?  Will the judge feel like he has enough to make this ruling?  Will DC$ help or hurt in this hearing?

I can't keep doing this.  Yeah, yeah, I know I will keep doing it no matter what, but tomorrow feels like a big domino for this case.  If anyone supposedly on the side of termination argues for visitation that will hurt termination.

...And here's the part where I look way too far out.  If the judge or DC$ is for continuing the visits it will be very difficult for me to believe termination will happen.  If termination doesn't happen then where does that leave me?  Will I just keep walking this road and hoping that maybe next time it will happen?  Will I keep walking it as they push again for reunification?

Today I pray and hope.  That's all I have.  Tomorrow has to worry about itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment