Why I Trust Him

Matthew 7:9-11 Which of you, if his son asks for bread would give him a stone, or if he asks for a fish will give him a snake. If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in Heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Tyke's Bad Dream

Tyke had a bad dream last night.  I came to comfort him and he looked sadly at me with sleepy eyes.  "S_______ (bio-mom) came an taked me away.  She was squishing me like dis."  He clenches his little hands repeatedly.  He looked up at me with sad eyes, "She tear me all up."

I offered the cheap comfort I could.  "You're safe baby.  I'm here.  Your safe."  He prayed AGAIN, "God don't let S_______ take me away.  I don't want anymore bisits."

I know God heard him.  I pray his prayers are answered. 

No one at DC$ cares about his nightmares, and his fears, and his trauma.  If they did this tragedy would not continue.  God cares, and I know that's true.  So I pray it isn't part of his plan to continue with visitation for these boys. 

Tyke needs to know that his place with us is forever.  I look forward to the day when that can  be part of his healing.

No comments:

Post a Comment