Why I Trust Him

Matthew 7:9-11 Which of you, if his son asks for bread would give him a stone, or if he asks for a fish will give him a snake. If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in Heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!

Friday, August 31, 2012

I Got a Boo Boo

I dropped a very heavy wood highchair tray on my foot.  We got to go to the ER for an x-ray.  Nothing looked broken, but I have a bad sprain in my ankle and the portion that got hit feels like something sharp is poking into me every time I touch it.  This is no fun, but...

A friend came by and folded laundry for me.  Tot kissed my "Boo Boo" several times.  Another friend came by and visited and brought me lunch and washed my dishes, and tonight I got another big surprise when ANOTHER friend brought me dinner!  My handsome man has been caring for the little folk and emptying my dishwasher. 

Yes, it stinks to have my foot in a splint, but I think God has been very nice to me.  Just sayin!

1 comment: