Why I Trust Him

Matthew 7:9-11 Which of you, if his son asks for bread would give him a stone, or if he asks for a fish will give him a snake. If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in Heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!

Saturday, August 25, 2012

"I'm Monna Fwy a Pwang!"

Tyke informed me he is going to fly a plane when he is "big like Daddy." 

At some point he started thinking about things he will do when he is big.  I love him so much. 

I am so blessed because I am the Momma that got to celebrate these milestones with Tyke...

Letting me leave the room.

Trusting me for food.

Losing his fear of bedtime.

Playing on his own without me.

Showing spontaneous kindness to his brothers.

Having a dream for his future.

I pulled him on my lap today as he was talking about being a "Pi-yot"  (the first time he said it I told him that he was talking about being a pilot and the boy has an amazing memory).  I just marvel at all the potential that exists in this tiny boy.

I thought about where he was headed the day before he came to me.  I am amazed that this is the same boy.  I know the future is uncertain, but I was feeling selfish.  I whispered a prayer, "God let me help him become a pilot someday."

No comments:

Post a Comment