Why I Trust Him

Matthew 7:9-11 Which of you, if his son asks for bread would give him a stone, or if he asks for a fish will give him a snake. If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in Heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Already Today

The things that have led to tears and screams already today (No, I am not the one tearing and screaming... yet).

It is not time to get up yet.

Not having milk in the cereal bowl yet.

Not having pants on yet.

Not being able to wear a winter shirt.

Me daring to use the restroom by myself.

Not being able to go outside.

Wanting a bottle NOW.

Running into the side of a doorway.

All of this before Cy and Liv were even picked up for school. I  am thinking maybe the whole crying because its not time to get up yet should be the last one I hear until I get Cy and Liv off to school.  Goodness!


1 comment:

  1. goodness is right!
    how dare you want to go to the restroom alone! ;)
    praying for a better evening.

    ReplyDelete