Why I Trust Him

Matthew 7:9-11 Which of you, if his son asks for bread would give him a stone, or if he asks for a fish will give him a snake. If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in Heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Sad... and Update

I feel so stupid, because I am ridiculously sad right now that my boys are off for a visit.

I hate what it does to them, and I hate how it makes me feel so insecure.

I am not good at sharing.   I am a terrible foster Mom. 

Talked to caseworker after the visit because Tyke complained Bio-Mom tried to sit on him at the visit and that it hurt.  Tot indicated something similar occurred.

The caseworker is sure that this did not happen, but indicated she would look into it.  She also let me know they had a team meeting about the allegations of abuse the Bio-Grandma made about us awhile back.  I guess we came out okay since the boys are still here.  I guess I am glad I didn't know?

 Another gem... She let me know they did not know when they would file for termination.  The conversation about filing in September has vanished from her memory I suppose.  Geez.

1 comment:

  1. funny. i am totally jealous too. and i get happy that i know things about them that she has no clue about. for example, she bought baby j (3) a life vest, little does she know she's an extremely good swimmer, no need for floaties.
    i'll join you in the hall of terrible foster mothers.

    ReplyDelete