Why I Trust Him

Matthew 7:9-11 Which of you, if his son asks for bread would give him a stone, or if he asks for a fish will give him a snake. If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in Heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Evidence!!!

I am so hopeful.  I am so excited for the boys to be protected and for this whole thing to be over!!!

The advocate called me today and let me know that a huge piece of evidence has come to light confirming that the boys were grossly abused by multiple family members.  He won't tell me what the evidence is because he is not at liberty to discuss it, but he told me that it ensures they will be filing for termination in September.  He thinks this latest evidence will make it much more likely the judge will grant termination for these boys.

The advocate alluded to the fact that the newest evidence shows that my 3 year old has been telling the truth about what happened to he and his brother.  He told me the evidence shows the boys need to be in the counseling they are in.  He told me the evidence shows that the family members that Tyke has made allegations about are incriminated in this evidence.  I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! and I can believe it, because that is my God.

I am praying (please, please, pray with me) that B. M. will know that the lying is over.  I am praying she will sign away her rights. 

In other big news...  After a lot of thought my husband has agreed that if termination does happen these boys are already HOME.  We love them.  We know all the worst there is to know and we know we can do it because... we are doing it and... we love them. 

God seems to be bringing each piece of this plan together. 

I asked, if this new evidence may be enough to stop the boys from being forced to endure any additional visits, and the advocate was not sure.  He thought it may be enough, but that they may not make any changes prior to September.  He is not DC$ so he cannot control these things. 

I would ask you to pray that visits can finally be ended, and that this would end in September because either B. M. will give the children up easily, or that the judge will take away her rights.  Thank you for your prayers.

1 comment: