Why I Trust Him

Matthew 7:9-11 Which of you, if his son asks for bread would give him a stone, or if he asks for a fish will give him a snake. If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in Heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

A sunny spot

Tot chose a sunny spot on the living room floor today, he opened his giant book and thumbed through the pages.  I knew he was singing and my heart skipped a beat when I recognized that it was "Jesus wufs me dis I know."  I have been singing that song to the boys since Day 1.  I so want it to become a part of their identity.  Who am I?  Well, I know that I am loved by Jesus.  I have suspected he was trying to sing it before, but this time it was so clear, and I was touched that it is a song he will sing to himself now.

I was told that bio-Mom will actually still have visits allowed.  However, no one has called me to arrange anything.  I wonder if they are leaving it to her to show the initiative to schedule things.  I know for the boys to have a visit it is a 6 hour commitment from the visit supervisor, not to mention all the calling around to set things up.  So we will see where things go from here.

I was asked to consider taking in a sibling group of 4 today.  The parents are offering to sign away rights, so it would be a legal risk placement.  They are really too old for my young family and my heart is too tied up in these boys to send them away so I can replace them with others.  I will see these boys through until God decides where they are going.

No comments:

Post a Comment