Why I Trust Him

Matthew 7:9-11 Which of you, if his son asks for bread would give him a stone, or if he asks for a fish will give him a snake. If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in Heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!

Monday, April 16, 2012

Aggravation

Just deleted it all.  I don't want to say it, you don't want to read it.


Sooooo... Things are difficult, I am tired, the house is messy, and my 5 littles are hard.  I think that about sums up my funk right now.

I got a call from the caseworker today.  She told me to come to the team meeting on Friday.  I am going... I guess.  These things are in another county.  I really wish we had an alternative, gas money wise, to the Excursion.... Sigh.  Oh well.

I am supposed to talk about the boys' strengths and about how it negatively affects them when visits are canceled.


 I am aggravated.  I see more negative behaviors when there are visits.  I will come up with something, but  I won't lie.

They seem confused and emotional when they know there is supposed to be a visit and it doesn't happen.  I guess that is it.  The whole truth?  Tot doesn't want to go, but I tell him he has to.  Baby won't eat at visits, and seems less joyful until he's been home for awhile.  Everything is worse with Tyke when there is a visit.  We get eating fits, manipulative behavior, breaking rules for attention, everything.

Now on to other problems.  Me.  I can't convey how I am not good right now.  I wish I could, but I can't stand the whiny nature of it all.   I am nut sure what my problem is right now.  Nothing is worse today.  I just started off praying for strength (because I was tired) and reading the Bible (Because I need supernatural guidance), and even with that beginning it was all hard and grouchiness and tiredness.









No comments:

Post a Comment