Why I Trust Him

Matthew 7:9-11 Which of you, if his son asks for bread would give him a stone, or if he asks for a fish will give him a snake. If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in Heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Today's appointments

We went to counseling today.   Tyke does not want to talk with the therapist anymore.  She, the therapist, says this could be a good thing.  He is so young, and he "told on them" and got it out and was comforted.  He seems to want to move past this and we should let him.  We have sessions scheduled through May.  If he still isn't talking I am going to be happy to let him move on.

We had a visit scheduled today too...  B.M. was 1 hour and 15 minutes late.  She called to say she was just going to get on the bus when the visit was starting.  Of course we all accommodated her sudden change.  The boys were cranky.  She is supposed to feed them at visits and it was nearly 1 by the time she arrived. She would not look at me.  Maybe nervous, maybe angry, I don't know.  She tried to kiss the top of each of their heads without really looking at them.  Tot pulled away.  He did not want kissed. She did not appear to notice.   I had to leave.  He banged on the glass door and screamed for me.  I screamed on the inside.

I then left to feed my 2 cranky children.  I got a call in the parking lot of the restaurant.  "Could you come back with a bottle for baby? His mom forgot food for him."

"Ummmm, no my kids are really hungry and I need to feed them too."

"Ok, well, we just might have to end the visit early then."

"Well, I am at TGI Fridays if you want to drop the boys over here.  Call me if you need me."

Seriously, do they think I am NOT going to feed my children.  I don't want Baby hungry, but it is annoying because I know they just don't want to hear him cry.  Turns out B.M. left the visit and went to a nearby store and bought the boys some food.  So proud of her... Really, I have tears of joy.

We had a final appointment today to see if there was any additional physical evidence to document.  I don't know why we went.  The doctor spent 20 seconds looking at each boy.  He did not follow any protocol for this type of appointment that I had researched.  He proclaimed no additional evidence existed and sent me on my way.  His wife called twice while we were there.  His son was waiting in the hallway, and we were the last people there.  He    did     not    care.  He just wanted us out.  I wish Dr.'s would go ahead and call their patients on the days they just have no intention of caring.  It would be nice to save ourselves the time and gas money.  I know maybe his wife is sick, maybe his son had a bad day at school.  I know, I am not being nice...  It's just that I kind of wanted him to pay attention because my boys were tortured by angry grown ups.  Just sayin.'

No comments:

Post a Comment