Why I Trust Him

Matthew 7:9-11 Which of you, if his son asks for bread would give him a stone, or if he asks for a fish will give him a snake. If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in Heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Funny...

I saw this coming... It's kind of funny when you see it coming.

The visitation supervisor called and told me the caseworker wanted to continue to offer another visit because of Mom's excuse about being sick.

So we dutifully put the visit on our calendars for today...  Bio-Mom called and canceled. 

I am told there will be no visits  for this week.  Really??? That's amazing since its THURSDAY! 

Anyway, we have a team meeting tomorrow.  I have been told further visitations will be discussed then.  I am grateful to be included in this meeting.

 I wonder if bio-mom will show.  It could be good if she came.  The Lord has given me a compassion for her, which in and of itself is a bit of a miracle.  I just can't imagine how overwhelmed she must have been.

Still, if she is trying to let the boys go, she will be speaking loud and clear by not showing up again.  I am starting to think that is what she is doing.

The meeting is tomorrow at 12:00pm central time.   It will be frustrating to drive all that way and nothing new gets decided or done.  Also, I know I am supposed to listen and not talk much.  I am not very good at that when I have a strong opinion. Would you mind praying for tomorrow's meeting?

No comments:

Post a Comment