Why I Trust Him

Matthew 7:9-11 Which of you, if his son asks for bread would give him a stone, or if he asks for a fish will give him a snake. If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in Heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!

Friday, July 6, 2012

Hat Day

It is looking like the recent accusations are a blip on the screen.  My advocate let me know that he and caseworker are comparing notes preparing for the upcoming court date so they can compliment and reinforce one another's opinions.  I wonder if they are supposed to do this?  They are both on the same page, that is for sure.  I am glad for that.


There has been a fair amount of crazy going on and emotionally I am tired, but I am looking forward to the weekend.  Currently I am enjoying watching the oldest four chase each other around the house playing "motorcycle riders!"  They alll put on hats and somehow that transforms them.  I love the way kids think.  Maybe I will buy myself a hat today.

No comments:

Post a Comment