Why I Trust Him

Matthew 7:9-11 Which of you, if his son asks for bread would give him a stone, or if he asks for a fish will give him a snake. If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in Heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Baby Doll

Baby doll I watched as Tyke and Tot hit you and called you names,

As they talked to you in unknown voices.

 I watched as Tyke played with you and poured out his heart of pain.

 I watched and listened as he talked to you about himself, and Tot, and yes, even Baby being hurt by those who were supposed to protect him.

 Baby doll I am glad you can't hear him.  I am glad you can't remember the words that are seared forever in my brain.

I am glad that he remembers Baby Doll.  Even if that means he abuses you.  He needs to remember for just a little longer.  He needs to tell people who have the power to protect him.

I am praying baby doll.  I am asking God to keep Tyke from ever having to see those people again.

No comments:

Post a Comment