Why I Trust Him

Matthew 7:9-11 Which of you, if his son asks for bread would give him a stone, or if he asks for a fish will give him a snake. If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in Heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!

Monday, July 2, 2012

We Need Support


There is an investigation tomorrow because of the new information that has been coming from the boys lately.

I am scared.

They don't like being alone with strangers, but I can't go with them.

They don't always talk about the abuse but this time they must.

They are sometimes confusing in the way they speak because they are toddlers.

The good news... I get to drive them there and wait for them to finish so at least they won't have to be taken away.  They are opening up about it more easily than they were.

If you are reading this I want to ask you to pray for a miracle because, after all I have seen go wrong here, this will take a miracle.  Pray that the boys will willingly walk away from me.  Pray they will cooperate with the therapist who will be questioning them.  Pray the therapist asks the right questions and pray the boys will be understood.

I feel like this is an all-or-nothing moment tomorrow.  This will be the second time these allegations have been investigated.  If there is not substantiation this time I feel I will be discredited.  Please do not misunderstand.  I am not worried about my reputation, I am worried that I am one of the few people Tyke and Tot trust enough to talk about these things, but that will be useless to them if I am relegated to Overreacting Foster Mom status.

My prayer tonight.

God of Heaven.  Please, don't let this all be in vain.  Please let these boys speak the words that will set them free.  Please let those who have the authority to protect them listen to their words.  Please be present in that place and in that room.   I ask you to give the boys the ability to go to the interview without a trace of fear.  I ask you to give the boys a heart of cooperation tomorrow.  I ask that the right questions would be asked.   I ask you that the right answers would be given.  Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Praying! I can see how this would be such a big day for everyone!

    ReplyDelete