Why I Trust Him

Matthew 7:9-11 Which of you, if his son asks for bread would give him a stone, or if he asks for a fish will give him a snake. If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in Heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Some Progress

I know I have complained a lot.  This has been really hard.  I just want to take a moment to say Thank You Lord!  There are some things going right.

  • The boys have shared food with one another of their own free will.
  • My older 2 are playing well with Tot and Tyke.
  • Baby is on a good feeding and sleep schedule and is a very happy little guy.
  • We actually ate out as a family today (That took some interesting managing, but it worked!)
  • The boys have stopped trying to claw one another's eyes out every 15 minutes.
  • We successfully went to church today and the boys actually spent 30 minutes in the church nursery without me.
  • Bedtime is almost an easy affair now... Almost.

I am just so grateful for all the prayers.  Things are improving.  I hope and pray they continue that way.

If you could pray... Tyke has an interview tomorrow with a professional that will help him talk about some of the newer allegations that have come up.  At just 2 years old he alone has the most control over whether or not he will be able to be protected from those who would abuse him.  He can talk (in a very two year old way) and he has talked to me quite a bit. I am just praying he opens up tomorrow and it all comes out.  Please pray for Tyke.  I hate for him to have to relive it as I see him starting to blossom, but if he can't recount it to the right people than he could be put right back in harm's way again.

No comments:

Post a Comment