Why I Trust Him

Matthew 7:9-11 Which of you, if his son asks for bread would give him a stone, or if he asks for a fish will give him a snake. If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in Heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

My caseworker is awesome!

So I have a different caseworker and she seems to be awesome.  She genuinely cares about the boys and is concerned for their well being.

Here are some reasons she is awesome!
  • She listened to me and valued my input.
  • She is working hard to get us the resources we need to help the boys.
  • She has put a stop to all visits until the next hearing because she can see it is causing harm.
  • She is increasing the boys' score to reflect the fact that the actual needs of the children.
  • She is actually keeping me in the loop on the development of the case.

So I just want to say a giant WOOHOO! for this woman. I can't tell you how much of a relief it is to know she is in our corner.  My husband said the same thing.  It is hard enough to deal with all of the effects of trauma, but it becomes nearly impossible when you feel ignored or condescended to.  Even though the issues are the same the weight that has been lifted is gigantic.

If any of you have been praying for our family and these boys, thank you, thank you, thank you!  I can only hope your prayers will help the judge to have wisdom at the hearing on February 28th.

2 comments:

  1. On feb 28th, what will the judge be deciding?

    ReplyDelete
  2. As far as I know it is just hearing to determine how the case is going. Maybe they are going to hear the newest developments that have come to light. I really hope so and I am praying for a judge with some righteous anger. They don't really tell me these things. I am just the foster parent!

    ReplyDelete