Why I Trust Him

Matthew 7:9-11 Which of you, if his son asks for bread would give him a stone, or if he asks for a fish will give him a snake. If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in Heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

And then God reminds me how much they need me...

Tyke let me know about another aspect of his life last night that completely dumbfounded me.   In that moment my bad day was nothing compared to the life he has led.  It was like God was telling me to stop thinking how hard this all was for me.  These boys have had few if any easy days.

Tyke has his bone scan and it was awful how terrified he was and it made me cry.  I don't want him to feel like big people are hurting him ever again.  I cried a little with him.  He would pull himself together and lay his head on me and then they would ask him to do another picture, and he would completely fall apart.  Poor baby.

I am thankful I have an awesome caseworker now.  She seems so concerned and wants to protect these boys.  The Lord is over all of this and I feel more at peace today...  I know these boys were rescued.  I just want them to stay rescued.

I had to come back and edit this post.  These boys don't need me they need the Father.  I am not up to this task, but He is.

No comments:

Post a Comment