Why I Trust Him

Matthew 7:9-11 Which of you, if his son asks for bread would give him a stone, or if he asks for a fish will give him a snake. If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in Heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!

Monday, January 30, 2012

Parting Gifts

From November 7th until just before Christmas I was sick with a terrible cold.  The worst I have ever had.  I went through 2 rounds of antibiotics and after the second round I finally dropped the illness.  As you know, if you have been reading, Frank, Middle, and Little were placed with us the week after Christmas.  Little came with a bonus...  He had a beautiful head cold.  Just before they left I started coughing again.  Little's parting gift for me was ANOTHER cold.  Fast forward to the end of January and I am STILL coughing.  This thing  just won't leave my chest!  I started typing a whine fest, but I deleted it.  I don't even want to listen to myself.  So if we were to get placed my biggest request is that I would be healthy and whole, and my Livvy too because she is sick now.

Our home study was forwarded to the adoption review team for the out-of-state sibling group I inquired about.  If we were chosen the recruiter said we would probably hear nothing until March. I would like to say we are waiting to hear something, but the truth is we may never hear another thing about this group.  I am just going to have to trust that everything will work out as it should.

This blog is going to be short.  My children want to be close today (As in practically on top of the laptop close)  and I can barely move to even type.  I love my babes, but Momma needs some breathing room!


No comments:

Post a Comment