Why I Trust Him

Matthew 7:9-11 Which of you, if his son asks for bread would give him a stone, or if he asks for a fish will give him a snake. If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in Heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

He knows...

Somehow Little knows what's going on.  I can't quite tell you how, but he has been the worst he has been since he came here.  He only slept for a short time at nap time and woke up fussy and he had a terrible time going to bed tonight.  Poor baby.  I know he understands on some level.

On a good note Middle and Frank were afraid they might forget how to pray.  They told me Nanna and Daddy don't pray.  So tonight they learned a simple prayer, "Lord, help me to know you, keep me safe, and help me to do what's right.  Amen."  They wanted to practice it several times.  We did, and I told them they could just talk to God about anything, but they still seem nervous about that.  They like the prayer and I like the seed they are taking with them.  Thank you Lord for another good gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment