Why I Trust Him

Matthew 7:9-11 Which of you, if his son asks for bread would give him a stone, or if he asks for a fish will give him a snake. If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in Heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Geese in September

Before the geese part... Yesterday a chicken flew the coop.  A dog chased the chicken.  A boy chased the dog and then the chicken.  Mommy came out and with the help of a stalking kitty we rescued the chicken from itself.

Seriously, my life is so stinking fun.  I mean yes, Cy was crying, and it made us run late, and the chicken was in thorn bushes, and my 5 year old was trying to "help," but how do you do anything but laugh?

Yet, in the midst of chicken mania and full calendars I can't wait to add some more craziness.

Now I am changing the subject.  This is not allowed in writing, but this is my blog and unfortunately my brain...

A couple nights ago as I went to bed I prayed "God please, when will we adopt, how many what will they look like?!"  I thought  just maybe, God might just show me.

At some point in the night I had this very vivid dream.  My husband is holding Cy and Liv's hands.  I am pushing a stroller with a baby in it and holding on to Baxter's leash, while 3 speckled geese run around our feet as we stroll along a beach in Florida.  I tell Ryan we should leash our geese or we will lose them so he puts them on leashes.  We discuss vacationing in Florida in September and Ryan buys tickets for our vacation from a street vendor.  As we continue through the market and things get crowded the dog and the geese are all circling around my legs.  I say "This is getting crazy!" 

It was just so funny!  I woke up thinking, Okay God so we are adopting Geese in September???  My brain is so WEIRD!

No comments:

Post a Comment