Why I Trust Him

Matthew 7:9-11 Which of you, if his son asks for bread would give him a stone, or if he asks for a fish will give him a snake. If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in Heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!

Monday, February 25, 2013

Court, Names, and Prayers

I got the list of questions from the caseworker today.  The only part I will need to be very careful on is the question about specific behaviors when they came into our home.  I need to remind myself specifics and not opinions.

We have been working on names for the boys.  Baby and Tot are decided on, but we have struggled with Tyke for a long time.  I think we finally came to an agreement last night for Tyke so I am very excited about that.

We have toyed with a few names for him, and we playfully would call the boys by their names.  Everything we ever played with for Tyke just did not seem to fit.  I suppose one of the advantages of foster care is being able to do something like name testing.

We are changing the names.  Not because we think their old names aren't good enough or something like that, it is simply for security.  We live too close to those who might harm the boys or even other members of our family.  We want our babies to be hard to find.  I think I have explained this before, but I just wanted ya'll to know my heart on the issue.

I so want to share the new names here... This is hard to fight.  When/If they are adopted I will post pictures and first names.  I may pull them down later, but I will have to share my beautiful family at least for a bit.

Okay, I have to go work through the list of questions now.  I am praying for court.  I am praying for a successful termination.  Oh please, oh please, oh please!

No comments:

Post a Comment