Why I Trust Him

Matthew 7:9-11 Which of you, if his son asks for bread would give him a stone, or if he asks for a fish will give him a snake. If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in Heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Before They Wake Up.

I should be getting ready for church.  I will... in a minute.  It's so quiet and peaceful right now.  No one is demanding anything.  There are no sibling squabbles erupting.

Do you hear that?              


 Neither do I.                              


 Bliss.


*

*

*

*

*

Okay, I seriously have to haul buns now.  Its just me and the 4 youngest for church today and my husband is definitely my right hand man.  I gotta move it, move it!  I gotta move IT!  


Mandy, you do realize some of your crazy just leaked out on your blog right?  You gonna clean that up? 

No.  No, I'm not.

No comments:

Post a Comment