Why I Trust Him

Matthew 7:9-11 Which of you, if his son asks for bread would give him a stone, or if he asks for a fish will give him a snake. If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in Heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Nervous

I got a call on Friday.  We are supposed to be ready to testify for court on Wednesday.  No subpoena, no prep, just be ready... Okay...   All the little call did was make me nervous.  Caseworker said she was going to send me an email with some information, but she did not.

I got some advice today from other former foster Moms.  Stick to the point.  Give short answers.  I'm really nervous though.  I am praying God will go ahead of me and fight the battle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment