Why I Trust Him

Matthew 7:9-11 Which of you, if his son asks for bread would give him a stone, or if he asks for a fish will give him a snake. If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in Heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!

Monday, February 18, 2013

No Judge Will Take Them From You

That's what my caseworker said on the phone last Friday.  She called to talk to me about our advocate's cancer diagnosis and she said she wanted to be sure and call so I wouldn't worry about how this would affect the case.  The caseworker believes this is almost a done deal.  She told me that our plan will move straight to the adoption side of things even with the final paperwork on absent fathers pending.

She told me how even with the end approaching bio-mom is doing nothing to work her plan. She told me that even if she magically did everything in her plan over the rest of the days remaining she still wouldn't win this case.  Oh how I hope and pray she is right.  Again the caseworker told me there is a very good chance that bio-mom won't even show up.  I am praying so hard for that outcome.  It would be like when the Lord has his armies prepare for battle and then he goes ahead of them and there is no battle at all.

She ended the conversation saying, "No judge is going to take those boys from you.  They are going to stay with you."  Do I dare trust that?  I must admit I am growing comfortable.  I am beginning to believe her assurances.  Please Father...

No comments:

Post a Comment