Why I Trust Him

Matthew 7:9-11 Which of you, if his son asks for bread would give him a stone, or if he asks for a fish will give him a snake. If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in Heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

You Know What I Won't Miss!?

If and when we finally get these babes adopted I won't miss the boo boo reports. 

Here is how a three year old thinks.  'A tub full of toys just sitting here doing nothing?  I can do something about that!  I will pick it up and I will fling the toys everywhere. Weird... My brother's screaming.  "Tot, Waz wong Tot!?  I hurt you?  Sorry 'bout dat!"  Now... where was I?


Meanwhile, I am dealing with the shiner and the report and all the concerns.  Tyke is corrected for flinging toys.  No major deal in his world.  He gets corrected all the time.  Big hairy report for me.

2 comments:

  1. i've never fill out a report like that.Rule must be different here. I just call the social worker when it is serious enough to need attention like when I was on my way to get Buddie stitched up at the doc's and when he chipped his front tooth.... beyond that, regular bumps and bruises are expected.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! i'm so glad we dont have those! cause half of the time i dont know where baby J's scratches, bruises come from. bad.bad.

    ReplyDelete