Why I Trust Him

Matthew 7:9-11 Which of you, if his son asks for bread would give him a stone, or if he asks for a fish will give him a snake. If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in Heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

A Little Complaint

Homeschooling with the 3 babies is hard stuff.  There are just no real breaks unless I leave the house altogether. I am so tired tonight.

Tyke is in what I see as an attention tailspin.  He's just desperate for all he can get.  My Cy is kind of full of simmering aggression.  He's not angry, but he is easily set off by Tyke right now and wants his space.  Tyke doesn't believe in space so its been a trying few days.

Liv  is and always has been full of emotion good or bad and she's feeling lazy about school.  Tot and I are potty training again... Nuf said there, and Baby is getting more molars.

I can't just have the house clean and peaceful for even 1 hour. That's not how it works for homeschool Mommas.  I am keeping on and thrilled with my large and rollercoaster-like family.  I'm just... tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment