Why I Trust Him

Matthew 7:9-11 Which of you, if his son asks for bread would give him a stone, or if he asks for a fish will give him a snake. If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in Heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!

Monday, October 29, 2012

Following Through

It looks like this week's visit has been moved to tomorrow.  I am dressing the boys in their costumes from Hallelujah night at church.  I hope to get some picture printed to send along.  I am trying...

I was praying about that whole building a bridge thing and wondering how God could rebuild her life.  Right after my devotion came to my email.  My phone chimed and I opened the phone and saw the email entitled "Even Her."  Okay God, even her.

I am afraid.  A growing relationship with her could hurt the boys.  A relationship with her could hurt me.  I really don't want a relationship.  Ugh.  I am such a far cry from what God wants me to be.  For now I am going to pray for her and send her some pictures.

Is this right or is this nuts?  I can't decide.

1 comment:

  1. this post and your last remind me a lot of myself. i see photos as a privilege. i provided photos while our birthmom was being nice and appropriate. once she started to tell lies about our family it stopped.

    i dont think there is a right and wrong decision. the decision you make will be the right one for you.

    ReplyDelete