Why I Trust Him

Matthew 7:9-11 Which of you, if his son asks for bread would give him a stone, or if he asks for a fish will give him a snake. If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in Heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Urgent prayer for court this morning!!!

Court this morning... I got called and lied to by the caseworker yesterday.  She is blaming judge saying he doesn't want termination and they won't be doing anything for now.  Advocate told me specifically otherwise.  This was cooked up by bio-mom's attorney and DC$ just as I suspected.

They are trying to silence boys' advocate.  Boys' advocate is determined to speak up today and bring out ALL the evidence. 

Caseworker has told me the earliest they would do anything is December and even that is unlikely.  She claims bio-mom is probably innocent of the heinous abuses that Tyke talks about her doing. Its all surreal.  I found out there is some very old evidence putting DC$ in the wrong for ignoring childhood reported abuses of bio-mom.  DC$ does not want this coming out.

I wish I could write more, but I need to publish so at least some of you are praying.  Court this morning.  Pray for the advocate, the judge, and that the plans of the enemy would be thwarted.

1 comment:

  1. Praying... Been there, done that with the whole being flat out lied to by a caseworker. Praying the Advocate is strong enough to speak up for the boys and for wisdom for the judge...

    ReplyDelete