Why I Trust Him

Matthew 7:9-11 Which of you, if his son asks for bread would give him a stone, or if he asks for a fish will give him a snake. If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in Heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!

Thursday, October 18, 2012

It's one of those days...

It's one of those days were all three little boys are dysregulated.

 Baby follows me and cries. He gets picked up and is demanding. Eventually I put him down. Then he follows me and cries some more.  The cherry on the cake... during his current fit he just flailed his head and banged it on the table.  This round started because I wouldn't let him take my kindle.

Tot is angry and hitting today.  He wants to fight.  I hate those days.  We work through things the same way we always do and I think it is going to be okay, but then something in him has to push it farther.  He hits me, he hits someone else, steals a toy, kicks the dog.  I see his thought process... I am not done with this yet.  I want this to go farther.  WHY!?  I don't understand the pushing for more consequences.  I really don't.

Tyke is in a good mood... sort of.  He is in a flipping banging mood.  He threw himself down the stairs today after I warned him not to be flopping and flipping on the stairs.  The play therapist was here and saw the whole thing.  He walked up to the stairs and I think tried to somersault down them.  It didn't even raise my heartrate.  Its just one of those days.

Lately Liv has been ticked off at the world.  If the pattern continues she will probably be a mess after school too.  I pray she is okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment