Why I Trust Him

Matthew 7:9-11 Which of you, if his son asks for bread would give him a stone, or if he asks for a fish will give him a snake. If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in Heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Yoga and Baby

I decided to try some yoga even though my little men were still awake because I am crazy like that.  I hear it is supposed to help my back.  It seems like an awful lot of breathing and relaxing if you ask me.  I am not sure how that is supposed to get me into shape. 

I was stretching into these interesting positions and Baby was just so excited to see me doing these strange moves, and he couldn't resist involving himself as I tried to stretch and contort.  He crawled over my stomach, my chest, and my face at different points.  I was laying down with my arms stretched out and he crawled up and laid his head on my chest saying, "Awwww."  I guess he thought we were hugging.   At another point he beat on my bottom with his pudgy hands as I attempted what is called a downward dog (the visual would be my bottom way up and my head way down). Toward the end you are supposed to cover up your eyes and breathe and relax.  Baby crawled over and pulled the cover off my eyes saying, "Ah - Ah!" This is his version of peek-a-boo.  I just started laughing.  At this point the game was on.  Baby kept covering up my face again to play peek-a-boo.  He literally crawled over my face.  I tried to "relax" as I was kneed and kissed and generally slobbered on.  I don't think I successfully relaxed, but I did have a good laugh.

The way I see it Yoga will be good for me if I get over my back issues or if I have a good laugh everyday.

1 comment:

  1. That is so adorable and hilarious. Ha ha! I like doing yoga, I think my whole body always feels so much better afterwards.

    ReplyDelete