Why I Trust Him

Matthew 7:9-11 Which of you, if his son asks for bread would give him a stone, or if he asks for a fish will give him a snake. If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in Heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!

Monday, September 24, 2012

Tommorrow is another court date.

I don't think I have much to say.  I have been thinking a lot about the court date tomorrow.  Praying for bio-Mom, for God's will, for the childrens' welfare to reign above all else.  I am praying for the judge.  That he would be used by God. I pray God would grant him the wisdom of Solomon.   I am praying for me, that I will believe through this court date and any others that Christ's majesty is reigning over what may appear to be chaos.

1 comment: