Why I Trust Him

Matthew 7:9-11 Which of you, if his son asks for bread would give him a stone, or if he asks for a fish will give him a snake. If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in Heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

More Jail Time?

There is a court date on the 25th of this month to address the fact that even after 2 weekends in jail bio-mom is still not meeting the court ordered requirements for reunification.  They are looking for serious jail time this time around.

Why don't they just terminate rights?  This is so stupid and such a waste of taxpayer money.


I am told that bio-grandma is looking for placement.  I know from what Tyke alone has said that this woman is reprehensible and should NEVER get placement of these children.  This is the same woman who came to visits for a brief while and during that time Tot began to have non-stop nightmares and I had to seek medical advice and was advised to medicate him to sleep.  Thankfully, the need for that ended as soon as her visits with the boys ended.

There is weird pressure from those higher-up who are not even intimately involved in this case to keep vital evidence from coming to light.  The children's advocate has been threatened to keep silent about the evidence he has seen regarding the family.  What is going on?  I don't know, but I do know that we do not battle flesh and blood, but rather principalities and powers, so I will be praying like crazy.






I would like to ask you all for a week of prayer.  The 25th is one week from today.  If you can please add the boys to your prayer lists.  I am praying for a breakthrough.  I am praying that bio-grandma will be removed as an option of placement for these boys and that bio-mom will relinquish her rights rather than face jail time for children she does not want to do even the simplest tasks for to get them back.

Today I am praying in general for the boys and this case and specifically that there will be no visit for them to endure and recover from tomorrow.

Please let me know if you can covenant to pray with me.  I could use the encouragement.

2 comments:

  1. I will pray. I set an alarm on my phone. Asking God to do His best for you and the children......and quickly! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carrie. As I was praying last night I thanked the Lord for your prayers.

      Delete