Why I Trust Him

Matthew 7:9-11 Which of you, if his son asks for bread would give him a stone, or if he asks for a fish will give him a snake. If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in Heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

"I will not be scared!'

Today the visit supervisor showed up to get the boys.  Tyke ran to her exclaiming, "I can go to see S______, I will not be scared!  I am not scared, so I can go see S________"

He has been talking about being afraid during visits.  We (the therapist and I) have been reminding him the visit supervisor will keep him safe.  I guess he is starting to believe that.

It is so surreal to watch a 3 year old excitedly say after nearly 8 months that they aren't going to be scared of their Mom today.  Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment