Why I Trust Him

Matthew 7:9-11 Which of you, if his son asks for bread would give him a stone, or if he asks for a fish will give him a snake. If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in Heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Nothing is Impossible for God

God,
I love my kids. At one point in my life I was told having children may be impossible for me, but nothing is impossible for you.

I am grateful for all 5 smiling faces this year (even the Screamer God).

They have all come into my life through much uncertainty and heartache and their smiles on Mother's Day leave me breathlessly grateful.  How easily they could not be in my life at all!

Thank you God, for Dr.  C, you gifted him and used him to help me have children.

Thank you God for the boys' Mom.  Be with her today if she is struggling.

Help me to be worthy of the honored role you have given me.  Help me be the kind of mom my kids need me to be.  Change me daily to raise children that will honor you with their lives.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment