Why I Trust Him

Matthew 7:9-11 Which of you, if his son asks for bread would give him a stone, or if he asks for a fish will give him a snake. If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in Heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!

Thursday, May 3, 2012

A Cancellation

I was praying and praying concerning Bio-Mom, "Lord, if she is not interested in being a mother to these kids let her cancel!"  She did.  I am happy.  Visits are off until the caseworker gets back and a court date gets set up.  I don't know how long it will take, but I am happy for the boys.

Love isn't enough.  You have to be a Momma day in and day out.  You have to handle all the good and all the yuck without doing despicable things .  My sister said yesterday, "Every Mom tends to get more mushy and loving toward their kids when they get a day off."   Bio-Mom had months off.  Of course she is seeing things through rose colored glasses now.

I was told at the last visit they could not even pull off time outs.  They spent so much time just trying to enforce time outs! No wonder they were so awful the last 2 days.  I felt like we were starting with square on some trauma behaviors including staying in time out.  2 hours of people trying to make them have good behavior and not being successful threw them out of balance.

Tyke and Tot are coming back and my mind is eased knowing it will not be undone at visit today.

No comments:

Post a Comment