Why I Trust Him

Matthew 7:9-11 Which of you, if his son asks for bread would give him a stone, or if he asks for a fish will give him a snake. If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in Heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Good, Bad, and Ugly

We watched The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly this past week.  I have some Good, Bad, and Ugly going on too!

I am doing better actually.  I have been working on a Bible Study dealing with anger and praying a lot.  This is my Good in all of this. Yes, I have been dealing with anger and I know that is Bad.  It is amazing how the verses are helping me.  After reading a verse about "a kind word turns away wrath,:" I noted that the stress is making me angry and that my anger is making more stress. Anger sometimes seems like a quick fix, but it is temporary at best and it makes things worse ultimately. At that point things can get Ugly.   I am learning, so that is something. 

If I am going to thrive here I need:

Bible Study and Prayer

Sleep

and.... Help.

I have a sweet girl here to help me 5 days a week for the rest of the summer.  I got my laundry done today.  It was really cool!

I am taking steps to make things right. This is real life.  We can't hypothesize about what will and won't work.  I have to do my best and pray for the rest.  God has me and I am not letting go of him.

I am not letting go of these boys.  We are together... for better or worse until the Father separates us.

No comments:

Post a Comment