Why I Trust Him

Matthew 7:9-11 Which of you, if his son asks for bread would give him a stone, or if he asks for a fish will give him a snake. If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in Heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!

Friday, May 11, 2012

Little Kicker

Today Liv kicked me because she wouldn't go to time out, so I had to take her there.  She was mad and screamy and she just kicked me. 

I got maaaad (it really hurt).  I just have no patience for that kind of disrespect.  I kind of dumped her in timeout and she stayed extra long and she got quite a lecture. 

I am so glad she kicked me.

I was so mad at her.  I was so stinking frustrated to have to go over such a simple thing that she should understand.  It was just like the boys make me feel sometimes. 

Not everything is because my boys are foster children.  There is some weird comfort for me that kids are just bad sometimes and parents are just mad sometimes and that is just life sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment