Why I Trust Him

Matthew 7:9-11 Which of you, if his son asks for bread would give him a stone, or if he asks for a fish will give him a snake. If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in Heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Good Times

Today has been pretty uneventful.  That's a big deal in my world now.  Not having to deal with visits all the time is a big plus.  We had play therapy this morning and learning and development this afternoon.  I totally forgot a therapy appointment, so I will call and apologize profusely tomorrow, but today I am feeling pretty zen about everything. If I had remembered the therapy appointment 45 minutes away, I would not be posting about the awesomeness of this day.  Just sayin'.

The boys are really coming to a better place.  They are communicating their needs more appropriately and violence and screaming were all within "normal" levels today.  Ahhhhh so sweet!  The two workers that were here today were all compliments for the boys and I have to agree with them.  We have a bedtime and naptime routine that has been working and their sweetness has really shone today and I absolutely believe that sleep makes all the difference in the world.

It's just really nice not to have to report some awful new development.  It's also hard because I see this working now... Oh well, its not in my hands. 

Just want to say, Thanks God.  Today has been a good one and even though I know you are with me in the valleys I am happy to get to walk this little mountain top with you.  I don't know what you have in store for these boys or for my family, but I know you will be with us.  Keep me covered in peace while I wait for the end or not.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment