Why I Trust Him

Matthew 7:9-11 Which of you, if his son asks for bread would give him a stone, or if he asks for a fish will give him a snake. If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in Heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

An interesting update

Thank the Lord for the boys' advocate.  I heard nothing from my caseworker all day.  The hearing was at 8:30 this morning.  The advocate called and let me know the boys would not be leaving.  He also let me know that visitation was granted at least for now.

Thanks to all who are praying.  I know that prayers have been a shield of protection for these boys.  I know that prayers will continue to be a protection for them.  I am praying protection and for the truth to come out during any visitation that takes place.

 They are going to work to substantiate the things that Tyke is saying again, and they have some ideas for that.  They are going to ask that he go to a special center that can record his interview with a trained therapist.  This interview would then be admissible as evidence.  It would also be helpful in bringing an end to visits.  We did visit this place once before, but it was not successful.  Tyke was not willing to go anywhere without me.  The woman (he just met) used a somewhat bossy tone of voice with him and told him he had to leave his sucker with me (a sucker they provided by the way).  They treated him like he was 5 instead of 2, and then just said it could not be done.  So they are going to attempt to get permission to do the interview with the current therapist whom Tyke likes and trusts.  The center has a relationship with this therapist so it looks possible.  Tyke has no problem talking to this woman and has told her everything he told me and more.  This is the next thing to pray for.  I am praying Tyke will be allowed to interview with this woman.

Another development... Bio-Mom is 4 months pregnant.  Baby is only 5 months old.  Mom tested positive on a drug screen recently.  The judge told her if she tests positive again he will put her in jail until the baby is born.  Thoughts occur to me... if Tyke's abuse is proven what is the status of the next baby?  Will she just keep having babies?  Will they ask us to take them?  I only have room for 1 more, but I don't know if I could actually handle 1 more.  Craziness...


No comments:

Post a Comment