Why I Trust Him

Matthew 7:9-11 Which of you, if his son asks for bread would give him a stone, or if he asks for a fish will give him a snake. If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in Heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Latest News

Today the caseworker called me to let me know that bio-Mom is such a nice person and is being so cooperative.  She wanted me to know that it is just so hard to believe she could do anything bad to the boys.  Wow.  Yes, because seemingly nice people never commit horrible acts.

Then the CASA came by...  He is such a good man and seems to really care about these boys.  He said he visited Grandma and did not think it was the best place for the boys.  He let me know that Grandma has 2 mattresses on a floor for the boys now, and a pack-n-play in her room for the baby.  He said they would not have any room to play, but they would have beds.  He doesn't know what the judge will do.  He describes the judge as a good man, with a big heart.  In his opinion, the Judge will do what he can to keep families together if there is any spark of hope.

Tonight during bath time Tot as he was jabbering away.  He seemed like he was trying to tell me about someone hurting him and Tyke.  I wish I could understand him better, but it doesn't really matter because the things the boys say do not seem to matter to anyone besides the CASA, the therapist, and myself.

So maybe the boys will be leaving soon to go sleep on a mattress on a floor.  They will get to live with a Grandma who doesn't believe them.  If she doesn't believe them then how will she protect them?

I am going to just trust the Lord because it's all I have. I will keep praying for them.  Please pray for the judge to have wisdom, and for the boys to be protected. The next hearing is March 14th.   They could use all the extra prayers they can get right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment