Why I Trust Him

Matthew 7:9-11 Which of you, if his son asks for bread would give him a stone, or if he asks for a fish will give him a snake. If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in Heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Musings and More

Some random thoughts...

I am looking around at a big ol' mess.  I have to do something about it. It's just... I did something about it yesterday and my inner child wants to know why I have to clean it up if it's just going to get messy again.

I am on my diet again.  I am determined to knock off a few pounds before the family arrives for Thanksgiving.  I can eat guilt free!  I like the food I get to eat, omlettes and salads, etc.  I just like convenience foods more.  Later today I will probably be craving something unhealthy.

Ryan is off on another Saturday project.  That man is a worker, but when he's out cutting wood on a beautiful day like today he usually comes home pretty jolly.  He took Liv with him.  She loves to work beside Daddy.  I do believe she even helped with some metal fabrication last night.  My crazy six year old loves tractors and pretty dresses equally.

Cy, Tyke, and Tot are having a friendly day.  I like that.  I like watching the boys just have a good time together.

Baby is sleeping.  It is early for nap, but he has been tired.  He wants to go all the time now that he can walk and I think he's wearing himself out.

Oh yeah, I sent a letter to my caseworker and her supervisor letting them know about Wednesday's visit.  Long story short, Tyke pleaded not to go, but "we" made him.  He was behaving in wild erratic ways and the visit supervisor told me I should put him in timeout when she brought him back.  I only sat him down while we finished our quick follow-up conversation.  He had wild and erratic behavior for several hours after the visit, but calmed down later and I took him to church that night.  Mistake.  He was basically running, and rolling, and flipping, anything to be in control of the situation and keep hands off of him.  Even if it upsets the caseworker and her supervisor to hear it, Tyke is going downhill even as bio-mom improves in her showing up for visits.  I am still praying for bio-mom, but Tyke will need major prayer too if he is to ever accept or trust her.


No comments:

Post a Comment