Why I Trust Him

Matthew 7:9-11 Which of you, if his son asks for bread would give him a stone, or if he asks for a fish will give him a snake. If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in Heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

A Lot On My Mind

Well I have a lot of things knocking around in my head today...

We pulled the kids out of private school and are going back to homeschooling.  It was good timing with the break and we are just a homeschool family at heart so this is what is best for us.

I do not want a visit tomorrow!  I have the first family showing up tomorrow and I don't want the boys to be processing new people AND a visit.  Yes, and selfishly they are my babies and it breaks Tyke's heart, and I hate watching them drive away.

I keep worrying the boys will be sent home after the next court date Dec. 5th.  I don't know why I just keep thinking they are going to go.  I suppose its some weird fear of loss and seeing other children go places they should not.

Caseworker asked me if I am going to speak about the boys at court.  It was sort of random.  I guess if I am allowed I will make a statement.  I just don't know what all to say or not to say.  I've never done this before.

I have been dieting and exercising more regularly so I can eat on Thanksgiving relatively guilt-free.  I am down 3 lbs.  Really, I needed to diet so I wouldn't have to spend more money on jeans.  Thanksgiving is a good excuse too though. I actually just need to stop putting back on what I take off.  That's a lot harder though.  I decided to run 3 miles a few days ago.  I ran maybe like 1/10th of the distance and mostly I just walked.  Yes, that was a few days ago.  The kid logistics are hard.  I pushed baby in the stroller and that was way too hard!  My neck and shoulder were so sore.  Apparently I can't even push a stroller correctly.




No comments:

Post a Comment