Why I Trust Him

Matthew 7:9-11 Which of you, if his son asks for bread would give him a stone, or if he asks for a fish will give him a snake. If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in Heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Futile Protest

Again this morning Tyke said, "No, I don't wanna go see her!"  Again this morning he ran to me for a hug, "You my mom!"

New this morning, Tyke fought the visit supervisor.  He wouldn't sit in his seat, he wouldn't let her buckle him.  He cried for me the whole time.  He said, "I don't want her!  You Mom, I want you!"

After the struggle to buckle Tyke was finished the visit supervisor turned to me and said, "It's only going to keep getting worse."

I told her it was getting harder on me too.  Then I came inside and cried.  Tyke's words and cries fall on deaf ears.  For me it is a few hours without them, but for him it is torture and we do it to him over, and over, and over again.  I hate visit mornings.

1 comment: